Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Menu Board

Of course the pictures are backwards and sideways! Its obviously been too long since last I did some bloggery.

Here is my take on a menu board :)



Here is the finished product. I like it! Its not super duper nice or exciting, but for now, on my budget (free!) it will do.

I used a permanent marker to write on the fabric. I had some extra space at the bottom so I added a little food quote.

I cut the fabric to a little larger than the cardboard and taped it securely around the edges.

I found this old frame that couldn't really be used for pictures (really, really bad shape!) so I decided to use it anyway :) The glass/plastic is perfect for writing and wiping. Now let's see if we put this puppy to use!

1 comment:

  1. I love our menu board.
    them - 'whats for dinner?' me 'what does the board say?'.

    helps w/ grocery shopping.

    I change ours out every 2 wks. luv it.

    ReplyDelete