Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wire Pumpkin

Forgive me - I did the pictures all backwards! And I'm just too tired to change them.
Here is my wire pumpkin! I really like it, but Jeff says he can't tell what it is. I'm wondering if it needs something more. Thoughts? Ideas? I do know, however that I saw these for about $20 at the store. I paid $2.50 for the wire.

Find a bottle of some sort to make the size you want. I did one around my (now empty) amazing Pomegranate 7Up bottle and around our popcorn bucket. I like them both. After you take the wire off the "mold" use a small piece of wire to hold one of the sides together. Pull the wires around to make the pumpkin shape. You might have to beat, persuade or bribe some of the wires to actually make it look like a pumpkin. I then added some little curly q's to the top.




2 comments:

  1. add what? I think it looks great! Unless you wanted to get green wire and do the 'Qs'. Other than that I think it looks GREAT! So, back off Jeff! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I agree with Amy! If you needed anything else, it would be to set up shop on etsy.com and sell, sell sell!! Ditto on your fab shirts too. :)

    ReplyDelete